K2 TECH SOLUTIONS IS PROUD TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH LEADER, Designers of high-tech, robust and constantly reliable equipment. It is providing it to fire fighting and search and rescue or security teams to protect and save people's lives and property.
Fire fighting smoke extraction fans, thermal imaging cameras, foam equipment, buried victim rescue equipment and Training equipment…
The electric BATfan is a powerful battery-mounted fan which is lightweight for completely self contained operation.
2 Models lightweight :
- 20-minute runtime / 54.4 lbs
- 45 minute runtime / 61.7 lbs
- No need for a generator or power source
- Open air flow : 14,155 CFM
- LED Battery level indicator
- Quick and easy to deploy
Small footprint - 2 BATfans can occupy the space of one conventional fan!
Click on this link for technical information on the amazing BATfan.......dsbatfanneozcl03265us3.pdf
In the latter part of 2014, as part of its development in the USA, LEADER Inc. (North Carolina, USA), acquired ROBWEN Inc., a specialist manufacturer of foam proportioner automatic systems, specifically the specifically the FLOWmix.
The FLOWmix is a proportioning & storage unit allowing for the injection of all types of foaming agents used in firefighting.
Also known as "inductor" or "proportioner" the FLOWmix allows storing and injecting all types of foam concentrates used in the fire fighting.
Its strength: a precise adjustable proportioning of foam concentrates at low concentration :
- from 0.1% to 1% for the class A additives or foam concentrates,
- from 1% to 3% for class B foam concentrates.
SIMPLE MECHANICAL PRINCIPLE
Completely based on a simple mechanical principle, the FLOWmix requires no auxiliary energy source and automatically operates downstream of the pump.
Robust, it requires very little maintenance.
PRESSURE LOSSES REDUCED
The FLOWmix is ideal for establishing large pipe lengths through these pressure losses reduced.
ESSENTIAL EQUIPEMENT FOR CLASS A ADDITIVES FROM 0.1 TO 0.6%
Thanks to its precise proportioning, the FLOWmix can store and dose additives of class A whose employment concentration is very low (0.1 to 0.6%) and can be used for interventions in urban and industrial fires (wood, paper, plastics, rubber, textiles, plant straws ...) as well as bushfires!
A COMPLETE RANGE OF FOAM PROPORTIONER
The range includes of 3 models to fit all configurations:
- The compact version of the FLOWmix is used to equip the fixed firefighting installations of building (RIA network, Sprinkler, fixed monitors ...). It can also be used in portable mode.
- The kit version of the FLOWmix to equip the fire response vehicles (fire trucks).
- The double kit version of the FLOWmix is used to double the reserve of foam concentrate to transport and diversify the reserve of foam concentrates to transport in order to proportion two different types of concentrate.